Intro

hey hi everyone ...
About me first:
I am a student of Computer Science.

I have always been inclined towards computers as a source of fun...I got my first computer when I was in SSC .. and I literally got addicted to computing. ..this resulted in me gaining an appreciable amount of knowledge about computers and also affected my academics adversely..

going on forward as i progressed through my academic years in junior colleges and colleges, I came across some really good friends who shared my liking for computers ....these people helped me improve my knowledge a lot.
I dont say that I know absolutely everything about computers , I cannot say that because learning is a life time process ... but I wont mind calling myself and my friends technically sound people.
Being technically sound , me and my friends,we have found ourselves in a position where people come and ask us for help regarding the simplest most of the issues about their computers..be it a hardware problem,some thing gone crazy with windows ..be it any problem ..they come to us ..and we do help them out with their problems ..and now


Straight to the Point:

Ok so we cut out all the unimportant things and get straight to the point ..
Q.>
"what the heck is this blog about ? "
A.> Like i said , we have helped many of our friends out of annoyingly simple situations( as well as some real kick-ass ones also ..) but while solving most of them.. .we came across embarassingly stupid n00b questions ..questions which left us ROTFL ..this blog is about such questions ... very soon my friends Dhasu and nZz will join in & we will share our experiences with you ... and MIND YOU !!! this blog is only for techies ..n00bs will not be entertained ... funny situations will not be explained ..and techies dont need any explanation ..they'll find it amusing anyways ..so if you need explanation ..Please 'Dont be a n00b'

signing out ..
ciao.


oh and i forgot to mention ...we may sound inhuman,self-obsessed,g33ks but you know what
if u have a problem ..share it ..we'll try and help ya all.
Posted on 4:02 PM by mihir and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment