introduction

Who am i: A guy who wastes most of the time of most of the days hatching eggs sitting in the chair in front of a monitor which has a rectangular box to its side and a fan in it, some electronic stuff, and which has something called as an OS.

And it happens that the fan, electronic stuff and the OS become my best friends, and everyone wants to know about them.

So the non-friends always come to me asking where they live, their phone number, their hobbies, their memory, their speed etc. etc.

The thing is ,I do want to tell them about my best friends, i want them to be everyones best friends, but they dont understand about them, they ask wrong questions, that makes me AAARRRGGGHHH !!!! so this blog \m/

So actually who am I: Iam a computer science student, flunked one year of graduation cos they made me learn calculus, and may be that will happen again (wrt 22/05/09) result will be out on 30/05/09 (will update abt me being flunked or not).

I got my first PC when I was 11, from that day im addicted to it, according to my sister I suffer from a disease "HYPER-COMPUTING SYNDROME" which im proud of.
Ive a scar on my forehead just like HARRY POTTER cos i tripped over a LAN cord.

I love experimenting , thats the best way to learn computers, I love troubleshooting, thats better than experimenting. I love knowing new technology,
I am a gadget freak... i love things with USB connectors :)) --- (I prefer the :)) smiley over :) smley cos the :) smiley is a bit gay)
That tells more abt me that im not gay,
This isnt going to get me any girls cos all girls are noobs who will never turn up to read this blog... :))

One more thing, im an Indian and i love my country....

Thats all...
will be back with some disastrous noob questions..

cya

Dhasu
Posted on 8:55 PM by ANupAM19788 and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

nirzar said... @ May 22, 2009 at 10:08 PM

also if you have keyboard supporter, you can see the blacked and shiny and smooth area under ur plam

Post a Comment