my intro

hi its nirzar,
i was very bad at LOTUS in 6th grade,failed once.
then my parents got me my PC
(which is now on my loft and most of the motherboard is torn apart to fetch the working components inhumanly, that reminds me, gimmie back my USB ports anupam.)
latest P3 with 128 mb ram and 80 gig of hdd. i didnt know how i was gonna fill that up that time. now my 1200 gig seems short. i know u just remembered that quote of 640K of bill gates in ur cheesy lame ass power point presentation.

I wasnt good at it that time. once i transfered .ico files of my favorite games in a floppy from friends computer.I distinctly remember it was NFS,Vcop2 and Motocross. i also remember saying "this is the happiest day of my life" when i created my first GIF image in Macromedia Flash 4., it was creepy but atleast moving.
days passed by and my addiction..ne..my attraction started growing. started doing some small animations in Flash and was obsessed with Winamp skin making in MS Paint (i still use it)

ok lets just skip the middle.. i am professional web developer now (heyy... i get paid, so i can professional)
Have done some neat work so far.
you can check out my website http://realcubes.com

heres some advice for you (n00b) ppl. (the ones who are actually interested in computers but cant find their way around, cause i am sick and tired of all your stupid questions, well they are insanely humorous so i can get along )

1. PLEASE READ what does it say on screen.
most of you say "it gave some error, then something happened and then again something happened" - WTF there is no such thing. you can always find atleast a single string attached to ANY error.
check ur error log in Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Event viewer

2. Google,Forums and Blogs are your best friends on the internet.
they have answers to nearly everything. i mean EVERYTHING.
people ask me "how to convert mp3 into wav"
after telling you how did i find the solution, you again ask "how to convert mp3 into amr"
same way stupid!!

got alot of these will share with you later...

signing off
nirzar



Posted on 9:03 PM by nirzar and filed under , , , | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment